- Hospitalization for Non-Traumatic Chronic Subdural Hematoma in United States- Analysis of Outcomes and Costs
Farhan Siddiq, Michael Ortiz, Wei Huang, Peter Kan, Ajith Thomas, Christy Cassarly, Renee H. Martin, Magdy Selim and Adnan I. Qureshi.
- Mandatory Intubation of Patients Undergoing Thrombectomy: Clinical Decision Model for Reducing COVID-19 Exposure
Adnan I. Qureshi, Brandi R. French, Farhan Siddiq, Niraj A. Arora, Premkumar Chandrasekaran Nattanmai, Iryna Lobanova and Camilo R. Gomez.
- Management of Medically Refractory Epistaxis in Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019
Krishna Amuluru, Fawaz Al-Mufti, Andrew Denardo, John Scott and Daniel Sahlein.
- Intracranial Hemorrhage Secondary to Infra-orbital External Carotid Artery to Basal Veins Fistulas
Jahanzeb Liaqat, M. Fareed K. Suri, Yasemin Akinci, Jacqueline Kraus, Saeed Arif, Farhan Siddiq, Camilo R. Gomez and Adnan I. Qureshi.
- Intravenous Eptifibatide in the Management of Thromboembolic Events during Y-Stent-Assisted Coiling of Intracranial Aneurysms
Humain Baharvahdat, Ramin Nazeminejad, Raana Asghari, Daniel Kheradmand, Payam Sasannejad, Saman Sizdahkhani and Ashkan Mowla.
- Fatal Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in a Young Patient with COVID-19 Infection
Venkata Sunil Bendi, Ruchika Bhardwaj, Diva Agarwal, Urvish Patel and Vishal Jani.
- Occipital Hypoperfusion and Reversible Blindness after Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
Sachin Bhagavan, Nitish Kumar, Derek Su and Adnan I Qureshi.
- Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound (TCD) and Intraoperative TCD Monitoring: Perspective
- Cost Effectiveness Analysis of Cilostazol Treatment in Patients with Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Adnan I. Qureshi, Iryna Lobanova, Wei Huang, Heitor Frade, Muhammad F. Ishfaq, Renee L. Martin, Hiroki Ohkuma, Farhan Siddiq and Camilo R. Gomez.
- Basilar artery thrombosis in a COVID-19 patient with anticardiolipin antibodies
Kevin Yeboah, Getinet Ayalew, Randall Edgell, Jacob Kitchener and Amer Alshekhlee.
- First Reported Use of Onyx for the Treatment of a Traumatic Middle Cerebral Artery Pseudoaneurysm in a 3-Month-Old Infant
Sabrina Zeller, Neil Majmundar, Gaurav Gupta, Prithvi Narayan and Sudipta Roychowdhury.